AFRICSEARCH recruits FIELD EXPERT
Offre d'emploi en Côte D'Ivoire
Référence : FE
- Hold critical internal and external crop expertise across a range of agronomic and market conditions
- Facilitate and lead the application of specific crop solutions, Integrated Solutions or branded, and also serve as the conduit for field-level generation of potential Integrated Solutions.
- Actively participate in design, communication, and implementation of solutions for the assigned crop.
- Promote Company solutions with channel partners, key producers and influencers within the assigned Territory
- Regularly collect and report market intelligence and relevant value chain insights.
Territorial Business Accountabilities
- Deliver campaigns activities and offer to selected customers through selected channel
- Create demand at the customer, ensuring that the customer is knowledgeable about the products and has further interest in SYN products.
- Build solid and professional relationship based on recognized expertise and trust with customers
- Defend and promote the image of Company and represent Company in a professional and competent manner
- Set up and follow up demo trials to build deep understanding of Company product offers
- Organize and locally manage field trial demonstration sites and liaise with growers in support of the distributors sales teams
- Coordinate registration activities; follow up registration process, incl. product labels.
- Lobby with local authorities
- Leverage deep understanding of leading producers' Key Buying Factors to efficiently sell on the value of Company products and offers and drive market share gains.
- Support the cocoa projects launched in Ivory Coast, by:
- Resolving techno-commercial challenges associated with delivery of products to the different cooperatives
- Coordinating and managing the relationship with key stakeholders and partners
- Accountable for six major areas: crop expertise, solution and product launch maximization, claim opportunity support, and collaboration at the farm-gate/internally/externally.
- Crop expertise: Provide agronomic support, training and coaching to the Distributors’ sales force, channel partners and grower customers
- Solution and product launch maximization: identify potential solutions to address grower needs and support new product launches via participation in trials and training
- Claim opportunity support: resolve grower claims and create new opportunities
- Collaboration at the farm-gate/internally/externally: Partner with the channels to maximize grower return on investment, and with internal and external stakeholder to position Company for success within the assigned crop market. E.g., Develop grower agronomic solution partnership opportunities, coach Distributors’ sales force, build relationship to Key Accounts and Centers of Influence
- Adopt the new ways of working.
- Develop capabilities required for the new organizational set-up.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
Critical experience and knowledge
- Good agronomical background
- 3 years of experience as a Sales Representative, Product Evaluator or Product Manager in the agri-business sector,
- Solid crop management knowledge
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office user)
Critical leadership capabilities
- Sets ambitious strategic goals
- Communicates with impact
- Leads change and holds ambiguity
- Builds a culture of innovation
- Focuses on customers
- Manages for performance
- Develops people, organization and self
- Collaborates across boundaries
Critical technical and professional capabilities
- Delivers distinctive value proposition to customer
- Understands customer needs
- Has deep and broad crop and product knowledge
- Analytical thinking
- Influencing and negotiation
Informations supplémentaires :
Prière d'adresser votre candidature à firstname.lastname@example.org en précisant en objet l'intitulé du poste.
Pour signaler une erreur ou un abus, envoyez un mail à Contact