THE INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF GRAND-BASSAM (IUGB) recruits ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Offre d'emploi en Côte D'Ivoire
THE INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF GRAND-BASSAM (IUGB)
- ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: REG#2015/01
- POSITION: Administrative Assistant
- OPENING DATE: February 05. 2015
- CLOSING DATE: February 15. 2015
- WORK HOURS: Full-time, 40 hours/week
- DURATION: Fixed-term contract (February until June 30, 2015)
The International University of Grand-Bassam is urgently seeking an individual to fill one temporary Administrative Assistant Position in the Department of the Registrar.
The International University of Grand-Bassam (IUGB) is a private, publicly supported institution established within the framework of a public-private partnership. IUGB offers an American curriculum in English. It opened in 2005, and, by the signing of Decree 2007-499 on May 16, 2007, was formally accredited as a University within the Côte d’Ivoire higher education system. Envisioned as a Regional Center of Excellence in Higher Education in Africa, IUGB’s mission is to provide internationally recognized higher education through technology-enhanced English medium instruction in fields critical for regional development, international success and life-long learning.
BASIC FUNCTIONS OF POSITION
Provide general support to the IUGB Registrar, assist in the organization of the departmental records and in the work of the Registrar’s office in Deux-Plateaux, particularly in the production of documents such as the Course Catalog, Faculty Handbook, Academic Calendar, student online Yearbook, and in the organization of IUGB Policies. . (A summary of the position description is available on our website: http://www.iugb.org/ ) and Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/InternationalUniversityofGrandBassam
- Master’s degree in English or related field and two years administrative and/or teaching experience
- Knowledge of assigned program area.
- Knowledge of University programs and facilities.
- Knowledge of University policies and procedures.
- Fluent with effective oral and written communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of computer equipment and appropriate software (MSWord, Access, Excel, Internet Browsers).
- Effective time management skills.
- Effective organizational skills.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO: International University of Grand-Bassam Human Resources Office
BP 564 Grand-Bassam Fax: (225) 188.8.131.52
or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
POINT OF CONTACT
International University of Grand-Bassam
Human Resources Office
Tel: (225) 184.108.40.206 / 220.127.116.11 Fax: (225) 18.104.22.168
Pour signaler une erreur ou un abus, envoyez un mail à Contact