MAERSK recruits CIC CLUSTER SAFMARINE SALES MANAGER
Offre d'emploi en Côte D'Ivoire
A lire : Comment postuler aux offres d'emploi sur les blog
Liste des Cabinets à éviter - A lire Avant tout
CIC CLUSTER SAFMARINE SALES MANAGER
Safmarine is a global shipping line and conducts business in more than 130 countries around the world. Safmariners around the globe share a common goal: to be known as the people making the difference in shipping because of the way that we engage with our customers. For us it’s not what we do, it’s how we do it. This reflects in our tagline “Together we go places” highlighting our Safmariners are people who spend time with their customers and get to know their business for sustainable mutual success.
In this position the incumbent will have an opportunity to be part of an effective leadership team and will acquire skills and competencies in the following areas:
- Networking both internally within APM organization and externally with key stakeholders
- Develop strong knowledge on market, competitors and industry trend
- Improve understanding of how best to generate profit for SCL for sustainable success.
- Generate reports based on facts to be presented to SAFMARINE top and others shareholders.
- Deliver agreed volume, revenue and profitability targets in line with the cluster commercial strategy and sales processes.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in line with SCL segmentation strategy and targets.
- Maintain long lasting customer relationships, understand their needs and actively seek increase their positive experience without compromising with the company profits.
- Represent the company’s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more and more clients.
- Address any CES follow-up with clients in a timely manner.
- Obtain profitable results through the sales team by developing them through skills enhancement and training when needed.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by optimal use of sales force and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings and sales newsletters.
- Continuously inspire sales team to stay focused on company’s goals.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales department. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales department’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the Company.
- Coordinate the sales operations with all the other departments of the company.
Your performance in general will be measured on the ability to achieve the agreed objectives using KPI’S listed:
- Volume and revenues
- Market Share
- Sales Force elements
- Customer Experience elements
Who we are looking for
A qualified candidate with the ability to make a difference in management team. The position is based in Abidjan and offers an excellent development opportunity within a dynamic organization.
He/she should have:
- Strong business, customer and market understanding
- Proactive and self starter
- Known and recognized for living APMM values
- Decisive and result oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Financial skills and costs awareness
- Long-term thinking
- Experience in sales and general management
- Customer experience culture and drive
- Sense of Urgency
- Appreciation of accountability and execution
> Last application date: 25 February 2015.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, click here
Pour signaler une erreur ou un abus, envoyez un mail à Contact