MAERSK recruits EXPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR, Ivory Coast
Offre d'emploi en Côte D'Ivoire
A lire : Comment postuler aux offres d'emploi sur les blog
Liste des Cabinets à éviter - A lire Avant tout
EXPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR, Ivory Coast
The Republic of Côte d’Ivoire is located in Western Africa, bordering on the south by the Atlantic Ocean. The population is estimated at 20 million with the capital city residing in Abidjan. The country is regarded as having a high level of religious freedom and diversity, with the predominant religion being Christianity, Muslim and animist.
Côte d’Ivoire boast lots of agricultural products like cocoa (1st worldwide producer), coffee, cotton, rubber, oil palm, cashew, and diverse natural resources natural gas, diamond, gold, timber, iron, etc. Côte d’Ivoire forms part of the Central Bank of West African States (of which it is the dominant economy), the West African Economic and Monetary Union and Economic Union of Central Africa (UEMOA) and the Organisation for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA).
The Côte d’Ivoire Cluster, which includes offices in Côte d’Ivoire, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Burkina Faso is a fast changing and dynamic collection of markets. With its head office in Abidjan, Maersk Liner business has established a strong and expanding presence in the area with an expectation for continued growth and development in the future.
Reporting to the Cluster Customer Service Manager,
You will drive and support the customer experience and manage the end-to-end shipment process together with the Global Service Centre
You will lead, guide and shape your team, which includes being fully accountable for the team performance, quality and improvement of process execution. You will further be responsible for coaching and personal development of the team members.
An exciting team leadership opportunity in one of the fastest-growing clusters within Maersk Line. You will work in a high-growth market and gain valuable market knowledge and exposure to key stakeholders within [Ivory Coast Cluster and Africa.
In this role, you will be offered an excellent opportunity to enhance your leadership skills. You will work with high-performing colleagues, a committed leadership team and leading customers within Ivory Coast
- Provide solutions and take the lead in resolving end-to-end process issues. Take full ownership in resolving cross-team and cross-functional issues.
- Lead the team to drive continuous improvement, monitor team performance against KPIs and targets and take corrective actions as required. Actively support implementation of global initiatives.
- Act as a role model by representing the voice of the customers throughout the organisation whilst protecting the company’s interests.
- Actively work together with other functions especially Sales and Trade and Marketing to ensure the easiest and most professional experience possible for our customers.
- Provide strong leadership to the team and groom and develop team members to become a professional and customer-first customer service team.
- Provide regular coaching to direct reports enabling the development of the leadership pipeline and the personal growth of team members.
- Work closely with the GSC on post off-shoring projects and continue to lead and accelerate performance.
- Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the Maersk Group.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree or above.
- At least 2 years’ experiences with relevant responsibilities in shipping, supply chain or logistics industry.
- Strong business acumen and excellent commercial knowledge. Understanding of the local market landscape is a plus.
- Excellent project management experience and process mind set, preferably with Green Belt certification.
- Effective leadership and coaching skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in spoken and written English and French.
> Last application date: 25 February 2015.
For further information, please contact: Gabriel Varango.
To apply, click here
Pour signaler une erreur ou un abus, envoyez un mail à Contact