AFRICSEARCH recruits SENIOR RESEARCH AND CAPITAL MARKETS ANALYST FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Offre d'emploi en Côte D'Ivoire
A lire : Comment postuler aux offres d'emploi sur les blog
Liste des Cabinets à éviter - A lire Avant tout
SENIOR RESEARCH AND CAPITAL MARKETS ANALYST FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Référence : SRCMAFI
Purpose of the position
The Senior Research and Capital Markets Analysts performs the function of a Senior Research Analyst or Africa as a whole and the francophone Africa and delivers his research output to internal counterparties within the bank. He/She also covers as a relationship manager the business with a selection of Financial Institutions in the francophone countries regarding potential international capital markets business. In this function he delivers complementary to the Relationship Manager Financial Institutions. He/She is the local contact person for all research activities and for Capital-Markets-related customer inquiries in day-to-day business and is jointly responsible for the marketing performance with FI customers (FIs, sovereign) (responsibility for revenues and Value Contribution Margin), incl. the marketing planning on country level.
In ccordination with the Senior Representative and/or the Relationship Manager Financial Institutions he/she also represents the interests of towards public authorities and institutions. He/She is responsible for developing and promoting relationships with other Research Sources and FI decision-makers as well as opinion leaders in the banking and public sector.
On request, he/she supports the marketing activities of other units. He/she is responsible for the reporting to internal counterparties in Frankfurt on general economic and political developments under special consideration of country-risk aspects. He/she also reports to Frankfurt on developments in the economic and financial situation of the relevant FI customers which may have an effect on their credit standing.
With respect to the KYC and AML process, he/she is responsible for gathering KYC and AML information locally, paying particular attention in his actions to the observance of the reputational risk. In performing his duties, he/She will comply with the bank's business policies and applicable guidelines.
Particular attention will be paid by him/her to internal counterparty and customer satisfaction,
marketing performance and internal cooperation.
- Political, socio-economic and economic analysis, research and diagnosis for the francophone African region
- Point of African Research (leveraging on cluster effects due to presence o AfDB)
- Coordination of Research Activities in other African locations
- Organization of Research Seminars, Functions, Papers, Bulletins etc
- Presentation and negotiation of capital market related offers for FI customers
- Marketing support of other CB units (e.g. investment banking)
- Providing country know-how as country expert
- Representation of interests and networking to promote the CB interests
Required Banking Knowledge
- Strong political and economic research background, independent opinion
- Above-average knowledge on economics of balance of payments and regional import and export flows, also local banking laws
- Financial analysis (i.e. analysis of annual reports)
- Strong personality, able to be an opinion leader
- Good knowledge of international capital markets, especially Debt Capital Markets, Fixed
- Income, Currencies, Commodities and Derivatives
- Basic knowledge in correspondent banking, i.e. trade finance (L/C advising, confirmation,
- guarantees etc.), cash management (transfers in EUR or USD), MT formats (i.e. MT 1xx
- series, MT 7xx series etc).
- KYC and AML procedures
- Sales experience
Required general knowledge
- English, French both written and spoken
- MS Office
- MS Explorer
- Sales-minded person
The ideal candidate should have graduated in economics / political science / sociology / history, eventually complemented by a Master or Bachelor in business administration or any other bank related experience. The candidate should have at least 5-6 years of professional experience; for a significant part of that time the candidate should have worked in banking or any other financial industry.
Informations supplémentaires :
Prière d'adresser votre candidature à firstname.lastname@example.org en précisant en objet l'intitulé du poste.
Pour signaler une erreur ou un abus, envoyez un mail à Contact