SANTÉ ESPOIR VIE (SEV-CI) recruits BILINGUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Offre d'emploi en Côte D'Ivoire
SANTÉ ESPOIR VIE (SEV-CI)
BILINGUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Santé Espoir Vie (SEV - CI) is a local NGO. With funding from the U.S. Government, SEV – CI supports the Ministry of Health and fight against AIDS in its policy of support for HIV infection. In the context of its activities, our organization recruits: Bilingual Administrative Assistant (1)
Type and duration of the contract: six (06) months renewable
Purpose of position: under the supervision of the Manager of the Human Resources, the Bilingual Administrative Assistant mission will be to:
- Ensure the work support and various tasks related to the organization.
- Guarantee the drafting and translation of the administrative documents in English.
Summary of tasks:
- Perform professional translations when needed,
- To ensure the drafting of administrative mail and miscellaneous notes in English or French,
- Support activities of Administrative and Finance Department,
- Ensure monthly that all staff timesheet are done,
- Organize meetings and working sessions of the staff,
- Receive, process, transmit and ensure the archiving of documents,
- Ensure the treatment of incoming and outgoing mail or calls between SEV - CI and other organizations or Governments,
- Supply and manage the small fund expense,
- Ensure the fuel management,
- Receive, identify, and direct phone calls and visitors,
- Ensure good implementation of maintenance and small repairs of office services contracts,
- Report regularly on your activities to your hierarchical supervisor,
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisors in relation to your position.
- Have at least BAC+2 (administration/accounting training would be an asset),
- Have a similar previous experience of at least one (01) year,
- Have a good ability of communication and an excellent ability in French and English, Fully Bilingual,
- Have a mastery of computer tools (Microsoft office, Lotus, e-mail etc...,),
- Have a good capacity of Organization (planning and task management),
- Have a good relational capacity,
- Respect of all Datelines,
- Ability to take initiative and work independently,
- Dynamic, having the meaning of objectivity and confidentiality,
- Be able to work under pressure and in a multicultural environment.
How to apply?
To apply, candidates should send a CV and letters of motivation, resume in French or in English at The following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be required to specify in the object of their e-mail message “application to the position of Assistant Administrative bilingual”.
Candidates may also file under closed envelope their candidature to the SEV - CI NGO Headquarters is in Cocody Angré 8ème tranche cité SAPHIR, behand CNPS, and wear on the back of the envelope "application to the position of Assistant Administrative bilingual.
Women candidates are encouraged.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the rest of the recruitment process.
Deadline for submission of the dossiers: 12 March 2015.
Pour signaler une erreur ou un abus, envoyez un mail à Contact