ABB recruits SALES MANAGER, ABIDJAN
Offre d'emploi en Côte D'Ivoire
SALES MANAGER, ABIDJAN
As a Sales Manager, you will be part of Power Systems Division and the Network Management Business Unit based at Abijan. ABB’s Network Management Business Unit offers a wide range of solutions and services for the power generation industry. It is recognized as the largest independent system integrator for instrumentation, control and electrical systems – with the ability to supply everything from a single source. Our solutions have been used in more than 4,000 power plants all over the world, ranging from small hydro plants to large fossil-fired plants.
As a Sales Manager your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Drive growth areas (geographical/segment/channels), growth strategies, and market approach
- Sales of products and systems within the three system groups.
- Coordinate activities with the local ABB organization.
- Influence decisions that have major impact on region’s sales, market share, and financial results.
- Advises customers, including senior management, on ABB’s capabilities, technology, and applications for products and systems.
- Work with customers and ABB experts to resolve complex technical and business issues.
- Make country wise plans how to increase business opportunities.
- Establish, build and maintain long-term customer relationships to increase market penetration and decrease Company risks.
- Take an active role in business development, for his/her territory.
- Engage in and leverage relationships, both internally and externally, to promote mutually beneficial partnerships
- Forecast, track, report and manage country wise objectives to ensure results are achieved
- Individual contributor, no direct reports.
Ideally you'll hold Masters or Bachelor Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of experience sales and fluency in both spoken & written English & French language is a must.
If you require any further information about the position, please contact us on: email@example.com
To apply, click here
Pour signaler une erreur ou un abus, envoyez un mail à Contact