CÔTE OUEST AUDIOVISUEL recruits MARKETING INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Offre d'emploi en Côte D'Ivoire
CÔTE OUEST AUDIOVISUEL
MARKETING INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible of the organization and collection of all information relevant to the knowledge and comprehension of our markets (implies but not limited to information from our monitoring department, from Research Agencies and any other sources)
- Supervise the monitoring organizations that is under its his/her responsibility
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collect and analyze data and information that is valuable to the organization
- Liaise with Research Agencies for any research project as assigned by Sales & Marketing Manager
- Keep abreast of all developments within the industry that would impact our business and report to the Sales & Marketing Manager
- Receives the Monitoring reports for the ESA Region, analyze and reports to the S&M Manager
- Establish a mechanism to compile market intelligence data
- Contribute to the feeding of articles for the weekly Press Review
- Organize and supervise that the Monitoring plan is well in place and that human resources and equipment are deployed for the monitoring purposes.
- Make weekly analysis of the monitoring reports in addition to a quarterly and annual reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
University degree in marketing / economics / statistics or comparable is needed.
- Significant and proven experience (2-5 years) with both qualitative and quantitative state of the art research methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive & independent in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record as a top performer within a multi-cultural environment,
- Strong consumer insight background and passion,
- Proven skills in taking initiative, strategic thinking, analysis and communication
Language: Fluency in written and spoke English is required.
PERSONAL QUALITIES SKILS
- Results oriented, independent and self-motivating
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across functions within the group
- English fluency (knowledge of further languages is appreciated)
- Strong attitude to be a team player
Open, positive and approachable.
To apply, click here
Pour signaler une erreur ou un abus, envoyez un mail à Contact