SOLIDARIDAD NETWORK WEST AFRICA RECRUITS COCOA PROGRAMME MANAGER COTE D'IVOIRE
Offre d'emploi en Côte D'Ivoire
SOLIDARIDAD NETWORK WEST AFRICA
COCOA PROGRAMME MANAGER COTE D'IVOIRE
The main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate the overall management of SWA cocoa programmes in Cote d’Ivoire according to programme goals and objectives in consultations with the Country Manager
- Provide support to the programme initiatives through professional advice and input, and to cooperate with a broad range of target groups, organizations and different levels of government in Cote d’Ivoire towards the achievement of the SWA cocoa programme
- Monitor project progress, review reports and documents concerning the progress of collaborative programmes to determine bottlenecks and recommend the alternative courses of management action to the Country Manager
- Prepare periodic monthly, quarterly and annual reports and presentation on the progress of programme implementation in Côte d’Ivoire.
- Coordinate programme budget against funds availability for the different programme components and submit financial report at the end of every month or as requested
- Identify and develop new project proposals for funding to ensure that financial sustainability,(ie ensuring the Côte d’Ivoire office is able to recover its operational costs)
- Perform other task assigned as and when necessary by the Regional Cocoa Programme Manager
Partnership building and coordination:
- Build national stakeholder networks with producer group representatives, Cooperatives, traders, NGOs and governments through workshops, seminars and other events on subjects that are related to the programme field of activities
- Ensure regular contacts and dialogues with local communities, relevant organizations, government and non-governmental bodies and persons within the programme/projects environment as well as with other projects in order to enhance and maintain good working relationships
- Engage with private and national institutions and to identify opportunities for innovative projects in the cocoa sector
- Represent SWA at relevant national and international forum
- •Effectively networks with partners seizing opportunities to build alliances;
- •Identifies needs and interventions for capacity building of counterparts, clients and potential partners;
- Promoting Organizational Learning and Knowledge Sharing:
- • Makes the case for innovative ideas documenting successes and building them into the design of new approaches;
- •Provides inputs to the development of organizational standards for accountability and results-based management
- •Develops and/or participates in the development of mechanisms, including identifying new approaches to promote individual and organizational learning and knowledge sharing
Job Knowledge/Technical Expertise:
- •Understands advanced aspects of primary area of specialization cocoa sector, programme management
- •Continues to seek new and improved methods and systems for accomplishing the work of the unit;
- •Keeps abreast of new developments in area of professional discipline and job knowledge and seeks to develop him/herself professionally;
- Masters degree social sciences, Administration, agro-economy or relevant fields.
- •Minimum of 5 years professional experience in programme management, advisory services and establishing inter-relationships among international organization and national governments
- •Strong cocoa sector knowledge
- •Experience in management of large and complex donor programmes is desirable;
- •Solid experience in the management of people and systems in high-pressure environments;
Candidate must be bilingual (French-English)
Reports to: Cote d’Ivoire Country Manager
If you wish to apply, please send a cover letter and CV in English by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
and indicated COCOA PROGRAMME MANAGER COTE D'IVOIRE as subject of the email.
The deadline for this offer is April 30th, 2015 17: 00 GMT.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more information about Solidaridad please visit: www.solidaridadnetwork.org
Pour signaler une erreur ou un abus, envoyez un mail à Contact