JUMIA CI RECRUITS SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Offre d'emploi en Côte D'Ivoire
A lire : Comment postuler aux offres d'emploi sur les blog
Liste des Cabinets à éviter - A lire Avant tout
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Rocket Internet is the world's largest Internet incubator. Our team has been building online companies since 1999 and has created over 100 market-leading companies in 50+ countries, dozens of which have been exited successfully. Since 2007 our team operates under the name of Rocket
We started operating in Africa in 2011 and since then have launched multiple successful ventures such as Jumia, HelloFood, Kaymu, Vamido and Carmido.
Jumia is the leading e-commerce player in Africa. Founded in 2011 in Nigeria, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the globe, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Rocket Internet steps in.
Today, we are looking for talented people to join our Design team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development and entrepreneurship.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
You will be part of a young, vibrant and talented design team responsible for the creation of exciting and challenging e-commerce campaigns.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Creation of digital marketing campaigns for all website;
- Creation of visuals for newsletters and social media;
- Development of brand identities for online and off line campaigns;
- Compliance with client brief & client satisfaction regarding design;
- Development of graphical automation tools;
- Improvement of creative guidelines and UX design;
- Project management for design related subjects;
- Design team lead
- Be creative and innovative all day long!
Who you are:
- Very rigorous and attentive to detail for all creations
- Creative with a strong publicity and commercial mindset
- Fast executer and keen on the all design platforms (Adobe Pack)
- Curious, proactive and driven by the challenges of an e-commerce platform
Desired skills and experience :
- Education in multimedia, BTS, DUT in art, design or web-design;
- 2-3 years designer professional experience on e-commerce
- Excel in using Adobe Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge on code is a plus (HTML, CSS, Java)
- Languages: English (professional skills) mandatory and French
- A unique experience in an international and entrepreneurial environment
- A fast growing professional and personal learning work place
- The opportunity to be part of a talented and creative team
- Salary according to profile.
If you feel ready to take this challenge, send your CV, motivation letter and Book to:
Pour signaler une erreur ou un abus, envoyez un mail à Contact