Offre d'emploi en Côte D'Ivoire
As part of the executive management team the successful candidate will be involved in the development and implementation of business strategy for G4S Secure Solutions - Ivory Coast. The Human Resources Director will be expected to create and deliver an HR strategy that is aligned with the strategic priorities and is consistent with the Regional and Group HR strategy and standards.
Team Work and Collaboration
- To lead in HR projects as they arise.
- To oversee the maintenance and development of all Company HR Policies and Procedures.
- Encourage the business to optimise operational efficiency and cost effectiveness through ensuring the key operational HR related processes e.g. labour cost control, pay design, recruitment, payroll, screening, time and attendance controls are continually reviewed and improved.
- Ensure the business complies with the HR minimum standards and report monthly HR KPI’s.
- Ensure processes are in place to systematically identify, develop and maintain a pipeline of high potential managers.
- Ensure appointments to key roles are filled by people with the right level of capability to perform effectively.
- Providing HR input to tenders and customer contracts.
- Raising management performance through coaching line managers to be effective people managers.
- To build close, open, honest relationships with Heads of Departments and managers through consultation and advice.
- Maintain and develop HR systems in order that the HR team can effectively support the business.
- Introduce process improvements to reduce costs or improve service levels.
- Provide management information and HR KPI measures.
- Succession planning for management and support positions.
- Assess organisational structures and assist with organisational design and development.
- Ensure HR capability is appropriate for business needs.
- Help drive business performance by ensuring appropriate schemes are in place to cascade objectives and incentives aligned to the business plan.
- Ensure employees have appraisals with constructive dialogue on performance, development needs and career aspirations and that this information is used in development, talent and succession processes.
- Providing employment law advice, both remotely and face to face in complex situations including tribunals.
- Assist with the development of HR policy consistent with HR strategy and current legislation.
- Influence strategic thinking on organisational issues through understanding the implications of planned changes e.g. acquisitions, new sectors, services etc and how these will translate into necessary changes to organisational design, roles, people, capability building, cultural alignment etc.
- Influence how organisational changes are planned communicated and implemented using the values as a framework.
- Communicating and negotiating with employees and unions as appropriate.
- Promote effectively the G4S brand and EVP’s through appropriate media channels used for recruitment. Ensure efficient and effective recruitment, selection and screening methodologies are used and that the company’s interactions with candidates enhance the group’s reputation and brand.
- Ensure the business deploys appropriate strategies for managing works councils and trade union relationships constructively both inside and outside of the Ethical Employment Partnership.
- Take opportunities to raise the profile of the organisation and to promote our brand as a good and progressive employer.
- Input or advise on the organisational and people aspects of major bids to ensure the company uses this to differentiate wherever possible.
- To implement the Health and Safety strategy, policy and processes.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Significant general HR experience at a management level
- Experience of disciplinary/grievance/redundancy and ill health issues
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of local employment law and best practice within HR
- Experience of developing HR policies and processes
- HR Professional Qualification
- Well organised and able to prioritise a busy workload
We are committed to employing Africans for Africa"which would give preference to local Ivorian candidates.
To apply, click here
Pour signaler une erreur ou un abus, envoyez un mail à Contact